Friday, July 29, 2011

CoffeeJitter: the Excitement of Writing for a Brand-New Project

I don't know about the rest of you, but CoffeeJitter is certainly not my first freelancing endeavor. When I was approached about it, however, I thought, "Hey, why not?"

I love to write, and here was an opportunity to start writing with something from the ground up. Kind of exciting, don't you think, to start with something at the start instead of trying to launch yourself into a community of already highly recognized and established names? Instead I get to build my name as an established writer here, and when newbies come around on the scene, they will look at me and my work and think, "She must know something."

Right?

It's all very exciting, and I have published several articles on CoffeeJitter. The wait time is phenomenonally short, though I expect that will change with time, and pay is based on page views, but that isn't all so new for a content website.

Here's a link to my profile there:
K.M. Stockton

No comments: